Tuesday, February 23, 2010

isaiah

"You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you." Isaiah 26:3

"Even youths grow tired and weary and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." Isaiah 40:30-31

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7

Tonight, I love my Steaz organic sparkling green tea I found at Big Lots, my .01 Publix mystery deal coffee from my in laws, the last couple of posts on my husband's blog that I just got caught up on, and these scriptures.

I am so grateful for renewed strength and perfect peace that transcends understanding.

My mind keeps going to next month and what will be our next challenge. It's Tim's birthday month, and he hates sleeping, so I guess we won't shoot for 8 hours of sleep a night. It's not quite warm enough for our daily exercise challenge, nor is the harvest plentiful enough to eat 90% locally grown food. hmmm. narrows down the brainstorm list a bit.

Tim is out of his concert and headed home. He had the time of his life. Tegan and Sara in Atlanta. Many hours spent outside today reading and people watching to be on the front row. I can't wait to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment